|Product Specification||EV-X931T(2D) Wired CMOS Barcode Scanner Module|
|Light Source Type||620nm Visible red light diode|
|Trigger mode||Continuous, Auto-Induction|
|Promotion pattern||Buzzer and LED indicator|
|Resolution Ratio||1 million pixel|
|Dimensions(scanner)||65x61x24 mm (Length x Width x Height)|
|Weight (without cable)||50g|
|Printing Contrast Ratio||≥30%|
|Decoding capacity||1D: Code 128, EAN-13, EAN-8, Code 39, UPC-A, UPC-E,Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, ITF-6, ITF-14, ISBN, ISSN, Code 93, UCC/EAN-128, GS1 Databar, Matrix 2 of 5, Code 11,Industrial 2 of 5, Standard 2 of 5, AIM128, Plessey MSI_Plessey
2D: PDF417, QR Aztec, Data Matrix, Maxi code, Micro PDF417, etc
|Temperature||Storage: -40°C ~ 60℃
Working: -20°C ~ 60℃
Working : 156mA-212mA
Stand-by : 156mA
|Relative Humidity||5%-95%Relative humidity, no condensation state|
|Enclosure class||IP 54|
- The EV-X931T features a white LED to provide expose-assisted lighting. The lighting function can be turned on or off by setting.
- EV-X931T does not provide aiming indication, as long as the bar code is within the EV-X931T’s reading Angle and depth of field range can be read.
- The EV-X931T has been designed to protect against static electricity.
- EV-X931T has sufficient sealing property during storage and use to avoid dust, particles or other pollutants from accumulating and sticking on the lens, circuit board and other components.
What’s in the box?
- EV-X931T Barcode Scanner*1
- Data transmission line(TTL/USB/RS232 Interface)*1
- Scanner User Manual*1